Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Autumn/Winter Wishlist



I'm hoping some of you are like me and spend hours trawling through all the clothes websites you  know of, even though you don't have the money to buy anything. It'd make much more sense to stay away from them to prevent being depressed by all the beautiful things I'll never own. But I can't help it, and when I see something I like, I open it in a new tab and refuse to 'x' out of it. When family or boyfriend see the amount of tabs open they go mad and say to get rid of them, but I can't do it. Eventually, when my laptop starts to go at a snails pace I move them into a wishlist folder in my bookmarks, where they grow old and die!! Sadly, I don't think I've ever actually bought anything off these wishlists. When I finally have money and go back through the items, they are usually sold out.Very disappointing.

So here is my first wishlist, and I can assure you it won't be the last. My weakness is shoes. I'm told I have too many but I don't think so, I mean, I don't have these ones do I?! I can only hope that one day, I actually get to call one, some, (but probably none ) of these my own. - sad.

Autumn/Winter is coming so it's almost time to say hello to the darker colours, although to be fair I never really said goodbye to them. Even on the sunniest of days the last couple of months you'd catch me in all black, or if I was feeling a bit adventurous maybe a bit of grey! I do love my dull colours. The shoes on this wishlist - or most of them - look very appropriate for Autumn/Winter both style and colour wise.

1. Bugsy Platform lace up boot - €32.49. Oh holy mother of god look at these beauties. When I showed these to my mam she laughed and said in a horrified way that they reminded her of something she would have worn to school. Well mammy, they're something I'd love to wear to school !!! I hate dressing too girly so I can just imagine how these would... boy-ify any girly outfit! The colour is ideal for Autumn and on a practical note patent is perfect for this time of year when it's going to get wet and horrible. I can see why they're not for everybody but I think they're b-e-a-utifulll.

2. Dr.Martens Byron7 Boot - €134.91. Again these are on the grungy side and they're just gorgeous! I always wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boots and these sort of remind me of those, just without the cutouts and with smaller buckles. .

3.Ashlie Black Peep Toe Chunky Boots - €38.99. Okay so these aren't exactly weather appropriate with the cutouts. They're a bit more Summery but they're pretty, I really like them.

4. Oxblood ankle boots - $19.49. I found these on a wholesale website and they are soooo cheap! The only worry is getting them from America and having them not fit. Too much effort.

5. Jeffrey Campbell Pole Vault Platform Boot - €161.14. Two words, Yes please.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment